Wishlist Wednesday: Lazy Fall Weekend

I am so swamped this week that I have been moving from the second the alarm goes off until the second I hurl myself into bed.

All I am dreaming about is a lazy fall weekend - which is exactly what I plan to have starting Friday at 4:00 when my head stops spinning!! 

Baking fall treats..... 



A little fall shopping.... 


A loooooong overdue mani/pedi.... 


sipping spiced cocktails by the fireplace.... 
+


and in a perfect world....
 all of this in a cozy place overlooking the water
buried under blankets.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday: Lazy Fall Weekend. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/10/wishlist-wednesday-lazy-fall-weekend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...