Holiday Gifts: Little Black Dress

I spotted this spin on an LBD here and thought it was too cute not to share.
Perfect gift for any of your girlfriends :)

container store LBD jewelry organizer

I have tons of little jewelry holders all over the apartment.  They're pretty, but they don't hold very much, and I realized recently I don't even remember where some things are or what I have.

This would be great hanging in the closet with all of your clothes so that you can see everything and what accessories to add.
Plus it's kinda cheesy & ridiculous to me.... 
and I loooove all things cheesy & ridiculous.

Apparently other people like the cheese too, because it's backordered.
Damn. 

xoxo



You have read this article with the title Holiday Gifts: Little Black Dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/12/holiday-gifts-little-black-dress.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...