Monogram Monday


I don't know if it's because I'm Southern, or because my mother has reinforced it into my brain my entire life, but I think that everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - would be better monogrammed.  Basically if you can monogram it, I say do it.

My old cell phone had this adorable decal on the back, and she also has given me one for my car: 


I got the most gorgeous monogrammed necklace about a year ago, and I seriously never take it off.  Similar to this




Anyways, while searching for a monogrammed iPad case, I stumbled across the greatest thing I have ever seen. So much better than any decal EVER could be.


It has my name written all over it. Literally... It will. YES. PLEASE.


You have read this article About Me with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/02/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...