Fat Bitches & Pure Michigan

I'm off to my boyfriend's family cottage 
in Michigan for a long weekend .... 
 via

but first ... quick gossip: 
according to Us Weekly, Kelly Osborne bashed Christina Aguilara and called her a "Fat Bitch" 
call me crazy.... but if you once were a raging drug addict and were fat as well, why would you turn around and call someone a fat bitch?
And remind me Kelly.... what did you ever do to become famous? Aren't you only famous because of your dad & reality TV Show (although oh my god I loved the first season back in the day of The Osbourne's)??

She is such a foul mouthed little snot.  I have a really mean comment about how losing weight unfortunately didn't change the size of her face... but I'll keep that to myself :)

I'm off to get fat at the lake and be a "fat bitch".

hope you all have a great weekend! 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Fat Bitches & Pure Michigan. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/08/fat-bitches-pure-michigan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...