Monogram Monday

Hope you all had a great weekend!! Sorry for lack of posts last week... my mom was back in town and things were a little crazy! 

Onto Monogram Monday.... 

My Preppy Plates order arrived this weekend and I couldn't be more in love! 

 coasters on the ottoman + tray
serving platter... also got matching plates in this style

my mom and I also found this doormat for my front door entrance at Bed Bath + Beyond

adorable and cheap - only $19.99! 

and my favorite addition to the apartment this weekend.... surprise flowers for my mom and me from the bf.  

he sure knows how to win brownie points with nance pants. I can't wait for them to all open up! 

the apartment is slowly coming together... hoping to post pics in the next week or two of all the progress! 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/08/monogram-monday_15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...