Monogram Monday

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) 
It was beautiful weather here in Chicago... BBQ'd with friends, brunched at one of my favorite spots yesterday 
southport grocery - favorite brunch spot and right down the street from my apartment!

and then walked around the neighborhood yesterday for about 2 hours.  I figure that burned off my adult pop-tart and brisket with gravy?

Fall seems to be right around the corner.... and I'm thinking the perfect accessory would be a monogrammed scarf!

I think these are actually towels? but I have a scarf almost identical to this that I could add a monogram to!


xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/08/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...