Wishlist Wednesday

I was finally able to watch Nick & Vanessa's Wedding Special while I unpacked boxes and assembled furniture.... and if there's one thing I love more than a good wedding, it's a celebrity wedding in a dream destination.

They rented out all of Necker Island, which is Sir Richard Branson's incredible property in the BVI.  I still remember watching the tour from MTV Cribs back in the day (loved that show). The wedding was great, but the pre-wedding party festivities were even better ... they really did seem like a fun couple.  If you haven't watched the special yet, it is a must see!

Their wedding was seriously my dream.  Bring all of your friends and family for a week long vacation at one of the prettiest places ever? Yes please! It left me dreaming of vacationing somewhere as tropical and exotic as this: 









how about we all chip in and head there for a break? 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/08/wishlist-wednesday_3.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...