Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves....

This week's Bachelor..... sorry for delayed commentary, but I am so pathetic that I have too many things DVR'ing on Mondays to fit it in. I have to wait for it to go On Demand to watch.
Yeah... I love TV that much. 
Obnoxious Small Mouth Courtney had some more lovely words for us this week
small mouth!!! SMALL MOUTH 
(said to the tone of "doorman!" in Knocked Up)

"Some of these girls are just really intelligent..... 
sometimes booksmart is just... boring."
Yeah... let's just clarify for all of America that 
even YOU think you are dumb as rocks.
You also refer to people as "what's her butt".
Shut your small mouth Courtney.  

Also, producers of the Bachelor, please stop making people who have fears of something spend their first dating crapping their pants.  Why do they have to make the one person with a fear of heights every season do something terrifying with heights?  It's not romantic.... it's mean. 


I'm also kinda happy Brittney left 
because ALL I saw when I looked at her was 
the girl from The Virgin Diaries
and therefore all I thought about was this horrifying first wedding kiss.

Kelly....
via 
You look seriously horrible with that hair.  
Proving - for the millionth time - that you being a judge on Fashion Police is the biggest joke possible. 



So the one and only Queen of Butter Ms. Paula Dean has announced she has diabetes this week and Anthony Bourdain is being meeeaaannn.


He has called her "the most dangerous person to America", and now is being even more cruel about the diabetes announcement.  
Listen, I know you shouldn't eat sticks of butter, doughnuts, gooey cake, and all that crap everyday.  But guess what, I love Paula and I love the food she makes.  Was she ever telling people it was healthy? No. If someone's dumb enough to think it's good for you, or can't control what they put in their own pie-hole then that is their fault.


I just hope this doesn't mean Paula's cookbooks and shows are going all health-food-nation on us... because then I'll get mean.
Or fall even more in love with my girl Ina.

She would never betray me with health food like that. 
Or change her clothing.  I love a consistent lady like that. 


I know you all are watching Revenge
because if you aren't, you are pure crazy pants and missing the best show of the year.  Honestly.  And I watch A TON of TV, 
 so you should trust me.
via
Check out British actress Ashley Madekwe's, Victoria's personal assistant on the show, blog here.  She is seriously so gorgeous.  


Anyway to get my Revenge fix is good for me.  She posts great outfits with reasonably priced items from stores like Topshop (Thanks Al for sending!)

OK and on a random personal note:
I got around to clearing a lot of things out of my closet and had planned on consigning most of it and donating the rest. 

I went to a local consignment shop and realized that even designer items with tags on are worth nada to them.
I'd rather donate items to charity than get $5 for something worth so much more.
So, has anyone ever listed on Ebay? 
I was thinking of just doing the nicer, unworn items with tags and donating the rest? I'd love to hear if anyone has had any luck with this! 
Or knows of any good consignment shops that offer decent money?!
 
Happy almost Friday! 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/01/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...