Monogram Monday

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

After getting a serious cold, I managed to throw my back out on Friday.  Nothing like waking up Saturday morning, having multiple back spasms and not being able to get out of bed. Fun times.  I'm finally feeling better after definitely overdosing on Advil and clearing CVS out of their heating pads. 

My mom got me this wooden monogram for Christmas

I'm trying to decide what color I should paint it? 
And where I should hang it? 

I had a relaxing weekend (mostly at home)
wine + Trivial Pursuit last night

and I finally broke out the slow-cooker to make homemade Sloppy Joe's
I used bison + pork and they were seriously amazing!

I also made cheesy breakfast cups this morning
Not as pretty as I had seen on TV, but they tasted great.
I'll share the recipes later this week! 

I'd love to share my favorite Golden Globes fashions, but my internet seems to be mimicking my deteriorating body and is spazzing out as well. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/01/monogram-monday_16.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...