Coffee Talk: Couples Edition

discuss amongst ya-selves.....

Some commentary on celeb couples news....
because hey...why not criticize other people's relationships? 

You know Andy Cohen has his Jackhole of the Week on WWHL?
Well I have a Dumbass of the Week.
Let's call off an engagement, get back together, and 2 months later be pregnant.  Which probably means you were preggers and then got back together or are trying real hard to keep a crappy quarterback that pouts more than I did when I was 12 NFL boy on lock-down. 

J Lo's 18 years younger suitor tweeted his opinions on his love
 He said "Age, status, n opinions of others are irrelevant. 
Our hearts are endless and our souls infinite.
Good friend sent it for me and thought it was beautiful and perfect!!! #truth."
J. Lo then retweeted this proclamation.
Tweeting your love? Yep.... sounds like an 18 year younger relationship to me.
#Truth. 

Shocked these two are still together
but they're one pretty gorgeous couple, so I give them my vote of approval.
Plus anyone is better than Scarlett Johansson.
Am I the only one who seriously can't stand her and was furious with the prior-to-marrying-that-skank-Scarlett-was-perfect Ryan?
The feeling is mutual, Johansson. 

I don't know why I am ever shocked when celebrity marriages fail - but this really makes me sad.
Definitely didn't see this split coming. 

I feel like Jessica Simpson has been pregnant for forever.
Does anyone know what he does for a job? All they ever say is ex-NFL player? 

And finally.... I know you all watched RHOBH last night for 
Pandy's "Chi Chi Chi" Beverly Hills Wedding. 
(I'm choosing not to comment on how the whole episode is about the wedding.... yet a good 7 minutes were taken up by Paul's colon. What??)

I am not a pink wedding type of gal, not at all, but that tent was gorgeous. The amount of flowers and chandeliers in that place was incredible.  
Change the pink color scheme and it'd be gorgeous.
But, her dress... her hair....Lisa's tiara -  I have no comment. 

I totally want to leave my wedding with that many sparklers though. 
And look at this little gem of Ken & Lisa I found
Ken's hair hasn't changed one bit. 

Overall, I was disappointed by the finale.
Why?
My Crazy Kim didn't make a single appearance.

Broke my heart. Although, Bravo probably didn't want to subject us to viewing her boyfriend again, so in that instance - thank you. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk: Couples Edition. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/01/coffee-talk-couples-edition.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...