Monogram Monday

I just returned from a weekend in NYC visiting friends 

via pinterest

I forgot to post my NYC post friday - guess I was busy soaking up the last few days of vacation mode! We had an amazing time and I'll post some pics tomorrow. 


I love my monogram necklace, but when I stumbled across this it definitely puts all of the monogram necklaces I have ever seen to shame



a diamond monogram necklace?
yes please!
everything definitely is better with diamonds!!! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
PS. who is excited to watch the crazies tonight on The Bachelor? Can't believe I haven't posted about it yet!!! 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/01/monogram-monday_9.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...