Monogram Monday

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

I finally found a spot for my wooden monogram 
I think I may spray paint it red? Thoughts? 

Did a little window shopping this weekend and admired these necklaces

and this bright top with an open back

My friend and I ventured to the Lululemon Warehouse sale this weekend... we got their early so the lines weren't too bad, and they did keep us entertained with music before we ran into the madness
anxiously waiting behind the ropes.... 

Went to BBQ with some friends and the boys

picked up this cookbook to find some new recipes 

and headed to the suburbs for paddle tennis

I also may have drooled over this pinterest pic for a little bit on the couch 

Happy Monday!
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/01/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...