NYC Recap & Colored Denim

My 2nd Annual impromptu NYC trip was amazing!

yummy brunch where You've Got Mail was filmed...

dinner with the girls at Otto

miami reunion 

oh, hey chuck

nothing like the doorknob coming off and getting locked inside your friends apartment
*thank god her boyfriend was with us

bottomless mimosa brunch in the surprisingly warm January weather 

Now, the predicament of the day: 
I bought some colored jeans over the Holiday break, 

a pair of blue and pink.
I love the way these look on other people, but am nervous about trying them out myself.

I have already chickened out twice and changed outfits.

I love the idea of colored denim with simple, preppy stripes. 
all images via pinterest
Any tips on how you wear colored denim?? 

And thank you all for 50+ followers :) I'm a happy gal.
xoxo
You have read this article with the title NYC Recap & Colored Denim. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/01/nyc-recap-colored-denim.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...