Stepping outside of the comfort zone...

First of all, enjoy this  Sh*t Girls on The Bachelor Say
video. Because I know you all "hate the bachelor", yet still completely watch all 2 hours every Monday night.... "just to make fun of the pathetic girls". right.... me too....  

Annnnyways, 
Anyone that knows me knows that I am very much a creature of habit. 
I'm slow to try new things, and even though I'll admire a trend or someone else's style I rarely feel bold enough to attempt it myself.  
Saturday night I finally decided to put on my big girl pants - my big girl pink pants! I got a pair of blue & pink jeans over Christmas break, and finally wore the pink pair out.
similar pair here
Yes, this is me getting cah-razy.... pairing it will all basic black.
I'm an animal, I know. 
And my face just screams excitement, doesn't it? 

Next up, I want to pair it with my favorite thing ever: stripes.

or this adorable striped blazer that I've been eyeing.... 
only $79

next up, my plans for the blue: 

now if only I could get myself to take off 
my gold studs every once in awhile.... 

baby steps.

xoxo





You have read this article with the title Stepping outside of the comfort zone.... You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/01/stepping-outside-of-comfort-zone.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...