Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves...

this week's bachelor:
not that exciting at all, so I don't have much to say,  but at least we're finally nearing the end!
Who will the worst Bachelor in Bachelor history pick!?
kacie b's laugh really annoyed me... why did I not notice this before?
did anyone else catch this except me?
And pardon my random rant: but from the second her parents started talking (actually... from the second she said her dad is a parole officer and doesn't drink) I knew this was the end. 
Do you think their family has enough unhealthy separation issues? 
"we didn't even have babysitters growing up...."
what???
I understand you don't want your daughter to marry a guy she's known for 5 seconds (especially him), but quit freaking out that she may move 5 feet from your family home.  
 I think we all knew Kacie was hitting the road after her family visit.

Small Mouth.... I can't believe you just keep breezing through to the final rounds! I've really gotta hand it to you! It's like he doesn't even notice you have the smallest mouth in the world because you've worked him over so well!
I could learn some things from you Small Mouth.... although I need it for a small rack rather than a small mouth. 
Their "vow exchange"/"I love you" was the best example of how awkward, annoying, and uncomfortable she is around Ben. 
If small mouth makes it to the final 2, this will officially be the best + worst season I have ever seen.  And you know I've seen 'em all. 

RHOOC:
gretchen took the dogs for a walk.... and for the life of me I cannot figure out what the temperature must have been

via
let's break this down:
- a hot pink turtleneck
- a hot pink turtleneck with short sleeves
- white undies booty shorts
-matching striped tube socks
- silver moon boots
touche gretchen... I thought you couldn't dress any worse... but there ya go, week after week, proving me wrong. 


and next week: slade does stand up comedy.
via
 much like gretchen's clothing choices, his decisions get worse week after week too I suppose.  and I approve of this. 


I know I've said it before.... but honestly....


via
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE BIRTH?!?
This is THE longest pregnancy in the history of the world.
Is it like a 30 pound baby she's growing or something?? 


I'm actually really excited about her new show with Nicole Richie + Elle Macpherson, 
Fashion Star, that starts in a few weeks.
via
Anything Project Runway-esque + some celebs + some fashion has got to be good right? 
If it's half as good as Nicole Richie on The Simple Life....

I follow Olivia Palermo on Pinterest...
and it cracks me up every time I see that she pinned another pic of herself onto the board entitled "me".  it just seems so incredibly wrong? no? 

This pic doesn't even look like Lilo...
if crazy ass Dina wasn't grinning like "yay another court date for my daughter!" in the background I wouldn't have even recognized her! 
but it was just announced she is hosting SNL March 3rd
I. can't. wait. 
whether she's "good" or "bad" you know it's going to be so good!

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/02/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...