Stripe Overdose.

hi. my name is taylor. and I have a serious problem.
warning: I'm about to either 
a. offend you with how many stripes are below or 
b. make you want to buy a million striped dresses + other goodies and wear stripes every. single. day.
how many times do I ask if it's summer weather yet on this blog? the only good thing between christmas and summer is st. patty's day. 

my favorite things combined: open back + stripes

comfy, casual.

in love w the silver-grey stripes

the cutest damn shoes i've ever seen

yes please, and i'll take the bod as well

stripes with an edgy twist?!

preppy mini 

bold stripes with a pop of yellow

the perfect weekend sweater

and I know all of this is blue + white overdose too.... 
I clearly have another obsession as well.
I don't think I've ever loved a group of clothes more.
sigh.

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Stripe Overdose.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/02/stripe-overdose.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...