Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap

it was bitter cold this weekend, so I was even more lazy than usual (which is really saying something) and only really ventured out on friday for our valentine's date, which I have no pics from. whoops. 


baked some red velvet cupcakes
used ms. paula deen's recipe here

broke out of my comfort zone with some pink + stripes for brunch
jeans-nordstrom, top-club monaco, blazer-urban outfitters

and after an incredible valentine celebration with my loves,
we did what most girls do, and migrated to bed to try on clothes and gossip
totally normal, of course. 


watched the grammy's last night
I thought Adele had never looked better
via
so happy she was such a big winner. if you missed her last night on 60 Minutes with Anderson Cooper, it's worth watching (here). i just love her.  she's the definition of sweet as pie. 


I also seriously adore Bruno Mars
he's so cute + smiley and I may or may not have danced in the living room to his performance (video here. of him. not me. you wish.) 
 
for monogram monday,
I found these vanity stools that I just love. 
  via

The pink & orange were a DIY - might have to add that to the to do list! 

hope you all had a great weekend :) 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/02/monogram-monday-weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...