Friday Randoms + Weekend Happenings

Some random thoughts for Friday...
To start it off - Designer Lines for Less:
DVF has a a bedding line at Bed Bath & Beyond?
I had NO idea? where have I been?
This weekend I may have a nice little Saturday planned: a little trip to Bed Bath & Beyond... Home Depot.... I don't know if I'll have time....
sorry. had to. 

Christian Siriano's newest shoes for Payless were on InStyle
via
These definitely do not look like Payless shoes! 
I love the bottom right gray pair with the scallop + gold heel. 


I cooked dinner from my Pinterest board + made a simple dessert last night 
they were delicious.

pasta with goat cheese, lemon, and asparagus
via smitten kitchen


I can't eat anything lately without pesto rolls 
 the pasta was very simple but creamy, and the asparagus gave a great crunch
 and my favorite healthy + easy dessert
angel food cake, strawberries, and whipped cream

This weekend I have one of my old roommates bachelorette party!
via



it's been requested that we wear black, so the bride can wear white, and I don't own much fun black attire.
although if I could have this magically land on my doorstep,
i would definitely be throwing this on! 


  Sushi + Trolley ride + some lingerie of course are in store for us. She's so classic + adorable, Anthropologie has some pretty little things I'm sure she (and her fiancĂ©) would love! 

silky blue romper


silk bra + short set


happy weekend!! 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms + Weekend Happenings. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-randoms-weekend-happenings.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...