Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a great weekend! 
Here are some pics from mine:

I attempted to make my bar cart more attractive
with some fresh flowers 

My boyfriend kindly pointed out that my pinning obsession made the cover of the business section 

I made a breakfast for champions Saturday AM.
Sausage, Feta, and Veggie Eggwhite Scramble with Pesto Rolls 


I received the nicest post-christmas present ever
my kitchen just got 10x better 

I cheered for the Giant for the Superbowl, so I tried to dress accordingly
 rory beca top (here), F21 jeans, steve madden booties 

made these delicious + easy sausage phyllo cups 
(recipe to come this week!)

and also a giant batch of chubby hubby bars 
 although mine didn't look this pretty - but tasted just as good 

and loved this funfetti football cake at the party last night 


For Monogram Monday, I've been eyeing these marquee letters for quite some time.  Someday when I have a bar in my future home, I will own these. 


$199 


$179 

yes please

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/02/monogram-monday-weekend-recap_5.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...