Wishlist Wednesday

sorry for the delayed post
I was out with some important ladies last night
aunt susie + nellie
they grew up on the same street as my dad, and went to camp with my mom starting at 5, and are responsible for my parents meeting.  needless to say, the stories that come out of their mouths are always priceless. 

then I was GLUED to gymnastics screaming like a lunatic for the remainder of the evening.  

onto the lusts for the week..... 

citrus yellow belt

preen silk top

orange and turquoise bikini


splendid polka dot dress
and amazing MiH jacket


cashmere and silk sweater


terenzio necklace

xoxo







You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/wishlist-wednesday_8.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...