Weekend Snapshots

As I said yesterday, we flew home to surprise my brother-in-law for a party celebrating finishing his MBA that my sister threw for him. 
 It was a great weekend, and it was so nice to be home because I didn't think I'd be home again until Thanksgiving.

swimming with my boys
lots of hours on the porch 
happy hour with nance pants + many rounds of uno 
believe it or not this becomes extremely competitive in my house
"working" on friday on the porch
heading to the surprise party
beet red in the face and surprised

the man of the hour
my beautiful sister 
post shots happy faces 
nance pants + my brother
the parking meter before brunch that 
took us over 10 minutes to figure out
they really need to take notes from chicago 
and kip's favorite aspect of the trip,
beer in mason jars and you get to keep the mason jar

ready to go back already! 
at least we have michigan this weekend to look forward to! 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Weekend Snapshots. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/weekend-snapshots_7.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...