Friday Randoms

random thoughts for Friday..... 

I wish I were wearing this today
and speaking of which, we need to cease all conversation about fall.
It is causing me to have SDD, 
but the opposite of what normally causes it.
And yes, fall clothing is just grand, but I can wait. 
I would prefer to live like her, all day, everyday. 

This tortoise shell bracelet needs to be on my wrist ASAP. 

I don't care if its on PB Teen {implying it is childish and not for totally-mature-ladies like myself} this initial lamp {found via LA in the Bay} is too damn cute. 

This happened last night.
The greatest cake in the entire world from Hub51. 
I firmly believe they lace it with crack or something. 
and by something, I mean another highly addictive illegal substance

I've found myself in love with many things from the Gap this week. 
 Like... A. Lot. 


I can't get the phrase
he... uh.... he-looky-like a man out of my head this week. 
so here is the amazing ms. swan to get us into the weekend. 

even with the poor quality video, its worth every minute
happy weekend :) 
xoxo


You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-randoms_17.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...