Weekend Snapshots

we made our way to my boyfriend's family cottage 
in Michigan last Thursday
and had an amazingly relaxing and fun weekend.
the only hiccup?
you know how all summer it has been hot as hell and not a drop of rain?
Thursday + Friday consisted of almost constant rainfall, and temperatures that I haven't felt in months. 
Good thing all I had really packed were far too many sundresses, bikinis, and shorts for a long weekend :)
I pretty much wore the same sweatshirt + pants all weekend.
We still got in pretty sunsets, a full sunny day on the beach, and watched the most amazing meteor shower I have ever seen (or as people like me who do not watch the science channel every night call it - tons of shooting stars). 
I also learned that I am not as bad at hitting golf balls as I had imagined, and that I am incredible at Polish Horseshoes (which I prefer to call Polish Balls. rolls off the tongue a bit better). 

finally out of the car and a break from the rain
happy hour promptly begins

celebrating my amazing wins at polish balls
post-loss shots 
day 2 - more rain... so more baking 


waiting out/watching more storms with Trivial Pursuit in the garage
manly man preparing a fire 
golf celebratory dance 
day 3: SUNSHINE and friends! 


acting like 5 year olds

more pretty sunsets


an activity I failed miserably at, but didn't lose a limb
sunset happy hour


more meteor shower viewing 
a sport I did not attempt. 


ready for next summer to head back up :) 

xoxo



You have read this article with the title Weekend Snapshots. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/weekend-snapshots.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...