Friday Randoms.....

How the hell is it Labor Day Weekend?
It feels like July? 
 

LeAnn Rimes checked herself into a rehab facility for anxiety or stress or exhaustion or something. 
yeah... those things happen when you don't eat.
it's shocking I know. 

Is there something really wrong with me that I kinda enjoy Gallery Girls?
if Bravo plays it, I watch it.
I am Andy Cohen's bitch. 

gimme this quatrefoil tray

Lilo's doing a really good job portraying Liz Taylor for her new role.
man, drugs and booze do wonders for looking young. 

it's the weekend.
let's dance.

clearly I have nothing to say today... I just felt like laughing at gif's all day on my favorite tumblr. 
{and for all of you that get all mad when people post "crap posts", 
deal with it.  gif's are pure gold.} 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms..... . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...