Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves...... 

you all know what we are starting with this week
and no way this obnoxious beyotch did this for charity. 
How did the man that cuts Jennifer Aniston's hair create this horrifying monstrosity? 
I honestly didn't think she could possibly get any trashier or any uglier. 
Now there is even more attention drawn to her Horse Mouth. 
Remember when Brit Brit shaved her head off?
rhetorical question. 
Only crazy and unstable people whack their hair on purpose to look like this, but only the certifiably insane think it looks amazing and continue to take pictures of themselves. 
hey look!! a bra!!! 
the best is then she goes out after posting all these "look at me" photos and acts like she wants to hide and be left alone. 
Who on earth likes her, other than her fiancé Liam? And I am still thinking maybe he is just pulling a big one on all of us and is smartly using her for press.  Because otherwise, again I ask..... 
Liam: 
SERIOUSLY WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON?? 
it has to be something more serious than that legal-pot-crap she smokes to be sleeping with this thing.  

ugh. enough... 
I'm nauseous just from seeing her face so many damn times this week.  

I think we all did cartwheels this week when we found out Jennifer Aniston is engaged?!? 
Get it girl.  Even though you were dumb enough to sleep to John Mayer, you are still 10x the lady that Angelina Jolie is.  
{After all, she makes out with her brother.}  

NYC Housewives:
Sonja is not only a lunatic, she is disgusting.
The way she was screaming about her time of the month made me vomit in my mouth. And I don't know why on earth Heather worked that hard for a damn toaster oven?? 
The party at the end, where Roman-er flips out all over again when she heard Heather talking; couldn't agree more with what Heather said: Quit assuming every conversation is about you! And quit screaming like a 5 year old, throwing a fit, and walking away yelling!
oh, and yes Mario: Your wife IS crazy. 
And HONESTLY PEOPLE
give it up on Jacques accent
HE IS FREAKIN' FRENCH. THEY SOUND LIKE THAT.

I am obsessed with the Target back to School commercials.
As in, I replay them over and over on the television and sing the songs constantly.  I can't figure out which teacher I like best?




yes... sadly these are the things that excite me. 
Please watch - they are amazing. 

As if we all didn't know he was the worst "pastor" alive before,
Joe has been charged with 2 counts of DUI.
He also should be charged with creepily sexifying his two daughters as a "man of God".... but thats an entirely different story. 

Amanda....Oh Amanda. you know you are hitting rock bottom when you look even worse than you did the night of your DUI
What has happened to you!?!? 
I watched that movie with the British guy and your long lost royalty father played by Colin Firth like 95 times?!? 
Clearly not long enough to remember the name of it, but I can sing every single song that boyfriend guy sings verbatim. 
You were going places after Nickelodeon!
After someone slaps Miley across the face, 
they need to do the same to you.
and hard. 

Kim Zolciak had her baby
and named him Kash.  
Trashy and not shocking at all. 

the best McKayla Maroney pic I've seen yet:


and finally,
how the hell am I supposed to wait until September 9th to watch my boyfriend Andy Cohen on WWHL?? 
Why God?? Why would you do this to me?? 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/coffee-talk_16.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...