{delayed} Weekend Snapshots

hope you all had a great weekend 
and monday.....whoops
as Gilly says: sorry

it was a great summer weekend in Chicago 
I celebrated a friends birthday in Old Town 

did some window shopping for dresses + skirts I cannot be buying... 

 and was lucky enough to find a $279 Club Monaco dress on sale for $29.
I couldn't believe my eyes. 
luckiest find of the year. 

watched the air and water show on a rooftop 
 found this lovely unconscious man on the walk home and had fun for a few minutes 
and celebrated my beautiful friend's engagement





xoxo
You have read this article with the title {delayed} Weekend Snapshots. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/delayed-weekend-snapshots.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...