Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves......

it's time for a Really?? Really?? SNL moment
Katy Perry decides to go from lunatic, sex addict Russell Brandt
{who is also quite ugly with horrible greasy hair}
to JOHN MAYER??? 
{who is also quite ugly with greasy hair}
Oh yeah, because he seems like he would just be the best boyfriend in the world - so sweet and respectful.  And definitely no STD's. 
REALLY??? REALLY KATY??? 
at least this one can sing..... 

Dear Shane,
You are the only good looking guy in the Big Brother house
but Ryan called,
he wants his horrible hair and his tank top back 
seriously where are you people buying these?
and who is telling you it looks good? 

This article of what Olympic divers really look like cracked me up. 
 although this one below terrified the hell out of me.  
straight out of a horror film 

Am I losing my mind,
or does Lilo look like a semi-normal human here
You know, for a crazy/drug/LA Actress kinda lady? 

I have a major Girl Crush on Olivia Munn.  She is hilarious and every interview I love how inappropriate she can get (or tries to get)
How cute are her and her boyfriend? 
I guess he's the upcoming Robocop, and for that alone I approve. 

NYC Housewives:
The Miami trip is just a ridiculous train wreck.
Can EVERYONE please turn on Ramon-er already? 
If she yelled at Aviva one more time about her damn fake leg being in the pool I was going to lose it.  
Something tells me a dumbass like Ramona doesn't know much, 
particularly about how to care for a prosthetic limb in water. 
Aviva's only response:
"luckily she stopped, because if she kept going I was going to have to tell her what I thought about her bathing suit."
Ramona really does need to learn that not everyone on that show should be rocking a bikini. 
Speaking of bikinis, ummmm please let me look like this later in life 
especially post-kids
(or now... now would be good too) 

AVIVA'S DAD - I have no words.  You know how you let old people say whatever they want? No matter how offensive or how inappropriate? They are old and have lived a long life - they deserve it...... 

This rule does NOT apply to the sexual topics he spoke about all night.  I feel like it takes a bit to offend me, but I would have slapped him across the face.  So, so nasty.  It passed funny the first second he opened his mouth.

J. Simps stepped out in a gigantic caftan...
this may be a way for us to not be able to tell at all how much weight you've lost? but this also looks horrifying on you, and makes it look like you are still 9 months preggo? 

could they be any cuter?? 
she just seems sweet as pie. 
I never say anything nice during Coffee Talk,
 so thought I'd change things up for the end today.  
I've also been crying like a baby watching the Olympics. 
you have a heart of ice if you haven't. 

ps. I think Matt is in love with Savannah?? Anyone else watching them in London lately?? 

I hate you eyes: 
I love you eyes: 



xoxo

You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/08/coffee-talk_2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...