Weekend Recap

It was a perfect fall weekend in Chicago.  
Finally warmer weather and sunshine.
Friday I had dinner with friends at a new-to-me restaurant, Mirai.
It was unbelievably amazing.  Some of the best sushi and asian food I have ever had.
reality tv whore side note:
larsa from the old miami housewives sat behind us with no-tippin-pippin

we had another friend's wedding on Saturday.
it was beautiful and so much fun.
I borrowed a friend's dress I have been obsessed with for over a year to wear.
obsessed is an understatement. and it has pockets people.
dress by contrarian

en route.... 
the beautiful ceremony 
gorgeous bride + groom


and of course... cab door open driving through White Castle.
not one left.


xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/10/weekend-recap_22.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...