coffee talk

discuss amonst ya-selves....... 
   
Miami housewives- its just incredible
Joanna is so gorgeous I cant stand it, 
so obviously, she is a certifiably insane absolute lunatic.
Barney is definitely right about the crazy scale.
Her and her sister remind me of the awful twins that were (thank god) kicked off on episode two of Bachelor Pad. 
I actually think that giant boobs-mcgee has the best honest commentary.
as plastic as plastic surgery gets?
 and I especially give her points for immediately responding to the "Mama Elsa looks great for her age" comment with "No. No she does not. She has had some horrifying plastic surgery."
{trust me, the irony of this comment coming from her isn't lost on me}
Your boobs are pretty horrifying too, but Amen Sister.  
They all seem to want everyone to know that their cleaning ladies/house staff are their best friends and that this makes them great people.
 I think it just shows everyone that they have no real friends? 
No one can compete with Jeff + Zoila
Or the wine chugging, french lady Jacqueline 
and the Million Dollar Decorator chick.
yeah.... Jacqeline wins.  when will they bring this show back?!?

And finally:
You are old and your voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
Why the hell are you on this show? 
I agree with big-boobs-mcgee: Kill me if i'm in a club at 40. 

NYC Housewives: 
Still want to push aviva off of a cliff
and her father is really creeping up further on that list too.
I'll try to refrain from bitching until after the reunion.
oh - wait - one comment
you looked like an IDIOT walking in that runway show in your underwear.
"I dont want to be too exposed" my ass!
but the reunion......
Things are going to get goooood.
{And I finished Carole's book - loved it.}

I need to see more picture of Anne Hathaway's wedding.
This picture looks pretty, but all of them are blurry, and I can't help but remember the horrid haircut. How "bridal" she could possibly have looked? And by bridal, I mean she definitely didn't look the best she has ever looked on her wedding day.
Sorry. You know it's true.
She should have delayed, delayed, delayed that wedding or put some serious extensions in that thing.
I give her credit for thinking of a giant organza bow thingy to distract from it though. 

Revenge is back - and I couldn't be more excited.
Nat summed all of my opinions about the episode perfectly - head over there to check it out.
All I can think about is that I really need to figure out who makes Ashley's dress.
It is perfection. I'm 99% sure it will be something I could never afford.
Like every other dress she wears that I fall in love with. 

Taylor Swifts most recent obnoxious quote:

"But then, when you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and, bam, you're there. In love again," she says. 
No.... you are 22 now  You dont blink with someone and fall in love.  Perhaps this is why you have the worst dating history in the world and are now dating a little 18 year old boy. 

I stopped watching the Jersey Housewives about a gazillion episodes ago,

its just too much bitching to handle week after week
but obviously I couldn't wait to this reunion.
(this bitching, on the other hand, is perfect. 
all packed into one nonstop day of screaming at eachother)
Watching Andy Cohen ping-pong his head back and forth and try to get the women to shut the f up is entertainment in and of itself. 
Theresa is THE DUMBEST housewife out of everyone, which is really saying something, and quite possibly one of the dumbest women in general.  She is psychotic. 
What do we think of Kathy's new face?
Her nose looks good, but I will NEVER understand why people keep doing lip injections.  Not one person has done their lips and looked good.
Knock it off already.  

Things are getting ugly in Beverly Hills

A restraining order? Against Paul?
He seems completely harmless to me. 
 I'd be 10x more afraid of Adrian that I would be of Paul. 

I shamefully just jumped on the Homeland bandwagon and have only seen the first episode.... it needs to be Christmas so I can hole up and watch the remaining 15 hours in one day

How can we arrange this?? 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/10/coffee-talk_4.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...