The Perfect Jeans

I haven't bought a pair of jeans in probably about 2 years.
it's been way too long.
Finding a great pair is like finding a great man... 
or atleast as difficult as a gorgeous pair of heels 
that are actually comfortable.  
it's tough.
Plus, trying on jeans is horrible.  I think it may be worse than bathing suits.

But, I finally found an amazing pair that I love.

The perfect amount of stretch, slimming color, hit your hips at the perfect spot to be flattering and also kind of suck you in.  Plus, they are so comfortable I could wear them all day, everyday. 
Which is pretty much what I have been doing lately. 

DKNY top (old) // steve madden booties (old, similar) 

what jeans do you swear by? 
and how often do you think you should by jeans?
something tells me 2 years was way too long to wait.... 

xoxo


You have read this article with the title The Perfect Jeans. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-perfect-jeans.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...