coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 
 
We have to start with Jill on WWHL.
This brat goes to the hassle of making him do a taped, not live, interview to "address the fans" 
(who?)
and comes off looking like an ever bigger asshole than before.
I love it. 
I had lots of hilarious comments to make, but then Victoria sent me this article and it is just incredible so I will let it speak for itself.
I'm straight up copy + pasting because it was that hilarious.
and yes, I am upset my comments weren't as funny as these gifs.

When Jill asked Andy why she was fired...
1016_andy-cohen-4_ob.gif
"This is worse than the time Teresa pushed me."
When Jill claimed Heather was hired to be her replacement on the show...
1016_andy-cohen-2_ob.gif
"I can't even."
When Jill admitted she concocted her feud with Bethenny as a stunt for TV...
1016_andy-cohen-3_ob.gif
^That one is self-explanatory. For the record, Andy said he told her it was a bad idea.
When Jill says she didn't buy her Twitter followers...
1016_andy-cohen-1_ob.gif
"Haha! Nice one, Jill."
When Jill accused Andy of favoring Bethenny over her...
1016_andy-cohen-5_ob.gif
"Duh. Thanks for the ratings, Bethenny! Mazel!"
And during the whole interview, I'm sure Bethenny was somewhere doing this:
1016_bethenny_ob.gif

Amazing.

you know I love my gif's. 

Other priceless comments I loved: 
the never-ending "you know what's funny..."
no. no jill. it's not funny. and neither are you. 

"I just couldn't listen to Bethenny's voice it was too hard for me."
I'm sorry, have you ever listened to your voice? 

"bethenny said we're done to jason and they made up.
I don't understand why we didn't."
UMMMM yeah.  MARRIAGE is a little different

plus, jason is hot and amazing.... you are neither

i think we all can say MAZEL ANDY for firing that bitch
seriously, who are her fans?
the same creeps that are Simon's fans? 

NYC reunion: 
luann still totally slept with pirate-face
and her giggling during the playback of the tapes of her lying was just strange 
i did think she looked very, very pretty while lying though.

ramonas face looked really f'ed up while she was talking
anyone else notice this (especially in part 2?) her mouth looked insane?
that blue dress could not have been uglier.
who thinks her dress was hideous? 
oh. everyone. glad we agree. 

and aviva looked like a drag queen
and you know she isn't sorry for sh*t. 
i'd still take her body in a heartbeat. 

Rumor is that Emily and Jeff have split
Maybe she finally realized what all of America realized: you should have picked hot and sexy Ari to sleep with play house with, especially when you know the relationship will never last!  You can't beat the Bachelor odds! Or she finally notice that she is pulling a T.Swift and he looks like a 15 year old boy and it is creepy. 

Brad? Face of Chanel No 5?
and the creepiest, most random commercial to go with it?
HUH? and shave your chin you look like a goon! 

random side note: britney snow on WWHL made my week
God American Dreams truly was the greatest family show ever
and I didn't realize she's in Pitch Perfect, which looks hilarious

Lea, seriously we get it.
Quit trying so damn hard on ever red carpet.

john and katy are still together?


real stealth sneak-peek at her ass, john. 


I'm so in love with Jeff Lewis on Flipping Out.
I almost spit food all over the living room when he scared the Extra producer lady (whose house is AMAZING) Lisa. 

 Nothing makes me happier than a hilariously sarcastic asshole.  Especially when they scare people. 
Watching people fall + Scaring people.  I can't contain myself. 

I'm also suuuper excited for Jenny's wedding.
p.s. 
did. you. see.

clearly mr. cohen has been reading this ole blog for the last year listening to me bitch about where the eff million dollar decorators disappeared to and has brought it back.
YIPEE!!!! 

xoxo


You have read this article with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/10/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...