Weekend Recap & Random Little Things

I know it's already Tuesday, and weekend recaps should probably occur on Mondays, but Mondays are never too productive for this girl. 

Last weekend we were lucky enough to have warm & sunny weather in Chicago - FINALLY! Saturday was perfect... I walked around the city with the boy and ran errands - in flip flops no less!

Had a long lunch of pizza & sangria outside and people watched...

And then celebrated my birthday with my loves...


It was a great weekend & definitely got me in the mood for summertime! 

Other thoughts for the day.....

I don't think David Beckham has ever looked better than he did at the Royal Wedding. I now understand what all the fuss is about.

The gowns for the Met Gala last night were incredible.... a few of my favorites
 blake as a red head? thoughts?
i actually don't mind it!

 love the red color

 i've been loving everything she wears lately...

 
always perfect...


I love Emily Giffin Books and I really can't wait to see Something Borrowed with Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin 
Check out the trailer here

January Jones is pregnant?? What?? Who might this baby daddy be? 
I thought that she and that Jason Sudeikis guy had broken up? 
Ruh Roh January.....
I was seriously shocked by this... almost as shocked as Benicio Del Toro & Kimberly Stewart
no words for this one.... I am scared for this baby's life... 

And finally... 
Justin Bobby..... dating Heidi's sister Holly Montag?? 

Seriously?? I guess it makes sense - they both seem like utter trainwrecks.
[although Holly looks 10x better than she ever did on The Hills]


xoxo

You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap & Random Little Things. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekend-recap-random-little-things.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...