Cinco de Mayo!!!


I cannot believe that the actual Cinco has finally arrived! A group of my girlfriends & I celebrate the Cinco of every month together... now the day has come when sane other people celebrate the 5th of the month too!

these are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen 

*all photos via pinterest

and some cinco fashions from Cupcakes & Cashmere


My brother-in-law and his friend get in tonight to visit for the weekend so I'm really excited.  I kind of dropped the ball and waited too late to try to get reservations anywhere festive...soooo we'll be eating sushi for Cinco.  Not to worry though, many margaritas will follow after dinner!

Happy drinking :)
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Cinco de Mayo!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/05/cinco-de-mayo.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...