Nightmare Hair

In a few weeks my friends and I are going to a black tie event.  We've been discussing "long vs short" for quite awhile, but I have finally settled on wearing a long navy dress that I got last year for a black tie.  

I want to get my hair pulled up for the party because I am awful at doing anything to it  - just a simple bun or something that most people can do themselves. 

Well, apparently I am quite stressed about it, because I had cold sweats all last night and THE LONGEST most detailed nightmare about it. I even got kicked out of the event because I looked disrespectful.  It's hair.... how bad could it be, right?

Let's just say I had dreadlocks that reached the end of my butt.... and little butterfly clips all over the place.  Plus a big poof of curly bangs at the front.
It was this - but down + bangs + colored clips and 10x worse.

Dreams really are the strangest things. 

Hopefully I'll look something like this instead...
*her hair may be too casual... but I just want to look like her period.



Note: No offense to anyone who had dreads.  I am normally all for doing something that keeps you from having to wash your hair.  But for me that stops at dry shampoo. I personally would rather shave my head than step foot outside the front door with that on my head.
[sorry I'm not sorry]

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Nightmare Hair. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/05/nightmare-hair.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...