My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

It has been a week with weddings on the brain

my bestie got engaged!

as did Kim K.... who got the tiniest ring I ever did see
I mean come on...
her fiance couldn't splurge on a bigger ring for her?


and if that wasn't enough to get me excited, I saw a commercial for new reality show....

a new reality Wedding show... 

a new reality GYPSY wedding show.

Anyone who knows me knows that I call people gypsies as a loving and affectionate term.  It's something my sister and her husband and I do constantly... and something my boyfriend HATES... so obviously I say it even more around him. duh.

While looking up the new TLC show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, I realized they already had a show about this in Britain that had 9 million viewers.
Be still my gypsy heart!!!

"people could mistake them for being prostitutes, because their dresses are so short.  but they have got the highest morals of anybody I know."


HERE is another clip about the TLC gypsy singles... 15 year old's dressed like prostitutes who have the most interesting awful way of courting each other.

Happy weekend my gypsies.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :) 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-big-fat-gypsy-wedding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...