Please! No more vacation....

Never thought I would say this - but after two long weekends away... I am ready to NOT MOVE my rear or go anywhere anytime soon.

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend... I will post pics about my weekend in Wisconsin at Powers Lake tomorrow.  Being in a house with 25 people may be part of the reason I am ready for a break... but it was so much fun and brought me back to my college days*.
*And reminded me I do not have the energy to bounce back that I had in college...tear.

Little celebrity gossip to get me back to normal: 

Britney looked SO good at her first red carpet appearance with boyfriend Jason last night... 


I think she is definitely getting closer and closer to the old Brit this year


I thought that Ashton Kutcher had already been 100% decided as Charlie Sheen's replacement on Two & A Half Men, but I guess I was wrong.  
Hugh Grant has been named as his replacement.  That show is hilarious and I think Hugh - with his bad boy past and accent - will be a perfect fit. 

E! Online announced that LeAnn and her new cheating hubbs got back from their honeymoon and titled it "Yes she finally removed the bikini" 

I mean... I know it's warm outside, but I'm pretty sure she STILL isn't fully clothed.  Did you lost your pants going through customs? I guess when you land your husband through cheating you need to keep his eyes on you at all times.... being naked must her way of doing it. 

I feel like pregnant belly's in bikinis is always a convo people debate...Is it gross? Is it cute?  Either way, Tori Spelling rocked hers this weekend: 

 I think she seems like a sweetie, but I still think Dean seems like a d-bag from what I've seen of their shows.


Finally, I'm so excited that I won Design Darling's giveaway last week!! This little beauty will be heading my way soon.... 



Sorry for the randomness.  Brain is still fried and my AC isn't working... 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Please! No more vacation..... You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/05/please-no-more-vacation.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...