Wishlist Wednesday

Why don't we kick off today with a little unrealistic wishing....
ya know, just for the hell of it? 

A Chanel iPad case...

...reasonably priced at $1,555
oh... and the iPad to go with it... yeah, I guess I would need that too

this Inkwell Dress
and the model's cute hairdo to go with it.

this beautious white dress
via
pockets and pretty beading?!?! 

a pair similar to these oliver peoples sunglasses I tried on at Nordstrom
they don't look great on the screen... but trust me... they were amazing on my face... until she told me they were $400

I slowly stepped away and walked back to the Ray Bans where I belonged


these summer flats
hi....you're pretty

can never have enough maxi dresses
via

and to finish things off... this ENTIRE outfit.
obsessed.
can I please look this cute this summer??

Oh, and I had my most hits ever yesterday :) please click the link on the right hand side and Follow Me!!

ps. anyone catch Glee last night?? Britney S. Pearce's Fondue For Two.... amazing. 


xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/05/wishlist-wednesday_4.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...