Back to reality....

I'm finally back in Chicago after a great vacation in Sanibel... but why is it that I am always more tired when I get back from vacation than before I left? 

The weather was gorgeous

We boated...
 I learned to drive.... kind of....

We lounged on the beach.... 
We fished.... 
and I even caught a Shark! 
Don't worry... baby shark went back in the ocean...
We cruised the island on a scooter... 
and played with our new dolphin friend before dinners...


It was so nice to get away for a couple of days & relax.

Enough about that.... reality TV catch up session & celebrity gossip awaits me.
Promise to have more exciting things than akward solo shots after today :)

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Back to reality..... You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/05/back-to-reality.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...