coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves......

lets just start with some pretty:
yes. puh-lease.
to the ring AND the man. 

NYC Housewives continues to just get better and better. 
I'm super excited to see what LuAnn says at the reunion about Tomas.
{nicole richie's comments on WWHL about her were amazing. "she's been on a reality show for 5 years, she has a microphone on, does she think no one can speak french and know what she's saying?}

If Aviva doesn't shut up about her ass getting on a plane I'm going to {perfect place to insert inappropriate leg joke! ah! but I'll resist} lose it.
The new drinking game needs to be when Aviva talks about the damn trip. 
Carole phrases it better than psychotic-selfish-egomaniac like I would call it.... she's a "little self righteous".
oh, and drunk carole at a gay bar is amazing.

speaking of amazing: dina lohan on dr phil
I still think flipping the bird was definitely the highlight.
She was worse than Lilo has been in any interview EVER I'm pretty sure.


how sweet - like mother like daughter. 

i know everyone in chicago must have seen this by now,
but I just can't stop laughing. 

ummm confession. I actually like Married to Jonas.
let the judging begin.
looooove how the families clearly hate each other
love how mom jonas is a bitch.  a huge one.
love how kevin cries at the drop of a hat like a giant disney baby. 
and love how Danielle just reminds me of kourtney kardashion with no emotions and no inflection in her voice. ever.

I finally saw the J Simps WW Commercial and I feel like that must be the most mortifying moment for her ever?? 

I completely get it - you gained a ton of weight and it takes time to lose it. Of course! But then don't film a weight loss commercial and only show your neck! 
Huh???? I was cringing for her just watching it. 

This is going to be a gigantic train wreck.


and I cannot WAIT for Giuliana + Bill {and 90 million other shows} to premiere.


Sorry for being so video happy today?

xoxo
You have read this article with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/09/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...