Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

J Simps says she is 10 pounds from her pre-baby weight.
And apparently her Weight Watchers ad will start airing September 10th.  I'm pretty sure she has only been wearing Mumu's since way before she was pregnant, and definitely all during her 3 year pregnancy, so I am quite interested to see what is hiding under those caftans. 
(ps. the matching bag and mumu are hideous here jess) 

speaking of baby, 
Congratulations Snooki.  
Everyone officially doesn't give a crap about you at all when you aren't a drunken mess at the Jersey Shore.
Have fun with the midge fiancé and embarrassing your child for years to come.

RHONYC:
I don't even know what just happened.
My mind is just completely blown by the amount of crazy coming through the TV on Mondays - and I love it.
Sonja continues to take whore to an elderly level


Ramonja is not only crazy, they also make men hold up towels so they can be in the shade while they eat.  
Oh, and they do outfit changes for lunch on a boat.

But, Sonja and Ramona are no longer the only residents on crazy island
 Apparently when someone arrives on vacation they need to be greeted with a red carpet celebration and a giant party because they got on a plane. 
They also need every woman to walk upstairs and hurl their arms around their husband and thank them profusely and tell them they love them.
They also need to realize that after a long day of traveling most human beings take off the blazer they are wearing with a long sleeve shirt and jeans because you are on an island and it is hot out.  
{seriously the blazer never coming off  was driving me insane.} 
and I must admit, I enjoyed the "take a xanax" comment just as much as the "white trash" comment.  Hate to say it, but after her explosion over something so small in this episode, and her explosion over Ramonja and the charity even at lunch in last weeks, I think is Aviva really DOES need to take a xanax.
Or at least just take a note from Carole
and stay as far away from everyone else as much as possible. 
ps. was anyone else wondering last week what the hell was going on with ramona's body

because I seriously can't figure out what is going on with the chest region here? that certainly is not a boob? 

Remember the mess that was Basketball Wives?
Well, Evelyn, one of the crazy broads, married Chad Ochocino and after 41 days of marriage they are already calling it quits.

Now I know that part isn't shocking.... 
the part that grabbed my attention - he head butted her.
Seriously? 
but don't worry - he just tatted his leg with her face

and nothing says "I'm Sorry" like your face on a man's leg. 

I am really upset about this.

Nothing against Michael Strahan, but there were about 15 other celeb guest hosts over the last how many months that are a much better fit for this.  
Just an awful choice. 

Ummmm did you all see commercials for
Dammit Bravo.... when will I ever socialize with actual human beings? 

I will definitely look like this 3 weeks after I give birth.

Christina's face looks really funny to me

But I am excited for her to finally come out with new music.
Come on Over Baby still reigns as 
THE ALL TIME GREATEST VIDEO. Ever.


Remember how amazing Making The Video used to be?
Ooooh and Diary on MTV.  
They really need to bring that back. 

And finally,
Kristen: do not walk around in public in your ex's t-shirt.
it's just really, really creepy. 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/09/coffee-talk_6.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...