coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.... 

mini version of coffee talk today. 
 i don't even want to open my eyes at all this week. 
my apologies.  

I seriously was shocked by this marriage news.
And then just jealous. 
God I love him. 
Blake is a much better pick than skanky Scarlett Johannsen,
but this seems awfullu quick? 
oh wait!
 they're famous and asking someone to marry you is like asking if you want another beer.
I must see her Marchesa dress immediately! 

i decided I just seriously hate everyone on RHONYC.
except carole.
 obviously.
but aviva is slowly crawling to the top of my s*** list.
I don't know how she hid the selfish crazy side for so long this season?
Your husband must be a God for putting up with you. 
Does he have to throw confetti every time you walk into the house or cook dinner?? 
And I even really enjoyed train-wreck-Sonja's drunk "return to sender" exit line. 
I also really want carole's dress she wore to russ's concert the last night.
and her body while I'm wearing it please.
ps. my lady friend dina told me her book is incredible.
book club anyone? 

Ok I missed this and didn't have it DVR'd.
Please dear God someone give me a re-cap. 

I also haven't see this yet
but can't wait to see her talk for the first time in 10 years

anyone notice that everyones iPhone screen was shattered in 9 million pieces on Gallery Girls? 
I want to slap Angela across the face.
Something tells me I'm not alone



um. a lot of people. tons i'm guessing. 

but even she is way better than this one {of course}
day after day.... never ceases to amaze me 

mama elsa is back tonight.
we are like soul mates.  
i concur mama elsa. i concur. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title coffee talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/09/coffee-talk_13.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...