Friday Randoms

random thoughts for Friday...... 

Am I a perv that I googled the topless Kate Middleton photos the second I heard about it? 
oh well.... 

I don't care how many times people have posted this dress this week
I. can't. get. over. it.

I'm really happy two good looking people 
with no personalities found each other
Well, I can attest that he has no personality based on every post-Olympic interview I have seen. 
Miss USA is just so damn pretty I assume she doesn't either.  

Kate Hudson being on Glee next season excites me
Great follow up to Gwyneth. 

can summer please not be over?
because I would really like to wear this

the worst fashion of NYFW
I think so.... 

this is exactly how I have felt the past 5 days
 hallelujah for Friday

xoxo




You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/09/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...