Friday Randoms

random thoughts for the week: 

I found notecards in my favorite phrase.
I need to order these immediately! 

Mindy Weiss (wedding planner to the stars) 
had her son's wedding on Style Me Pretty this week. 
 um. 
I'm guessing the bride had no say whatsoever.
Not that it would be a complaint with her as your mother in law planning it.

A lace top that would work in winter & summer.
Plus, that color is unbeliavable. 

I had dinner with girlfriends last night
and my friend made Homemade Motza Ball Soup. 
It was unreal.
And then she told me the process.... and I will definitely never be making it myself. 

I discovered a ton of Tracy Anderson's workouts on YouTube.
Considering how much her DVD's cost, and how amazing (i.e. how badly you want to kill yourself 20 minutes in) they are, this is incredible. 

Maybe then this will fit by summer
because I am in looooove.

I have an extremely low key weekend.
Dinner tonight, and then hitting the books.  
National Board exam in one month.
the next 28 days will be a little bit like this. 

dear lord help me. 

happy weekend :) 
xoxo

 
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-randoms_1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...