Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.....
  
mini, mini version. 
the DVR and I have some quality time scheduled for this weekend.

I just can't get enough of her. 
God I love her. 

Lisa: Dancing with the Stars? 
YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.
big mistake. huge. 

this is justin beiber's ass.
and girls want to hit that? 

January Jones and Liam left an Oscars party together.
Do you think there is a chance that he and Miley broke up?
please Dear Lord fingers crossed yes please

This just plain grosses me out. 
The two of them make me sick. 

Who knew Brit looked so good with dark brown hair? 

finally. the time has come.
there truly are no men left for Taylor
because rumor has it this is happening. 
whaaaaaat?? 
{ugh and she looks pretty in this 
picture and I love her dress.... damn it}.

miss teen deleware resigned 
because she apparently has a SEX TAPE.
I mean, honestly.   
at least save the scandals for the real pageants when your older!
and it's crap like this that makes me terrified to ever have children.  what is wrong with people!? (I sound like my mother.... but it's true.)

Who hired Brandi as a fashion correspondent for the Oscars? 
I think her dress alone proved they are legally insane for that decision. 

But the worst fashion decision of the week: 
Bahahaha. 
this is my new screensaver for the week.

my apologies for no real Coffee Talk today.
the week has been nuts. 
bachelor, real housewives, and much more gossip to come.

maybe we'll pretend I decided to be positive and supportive this week and so I didn't have as much bitching and shit talking to do? 

yeah. right. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...