Valentine: Pink + Bows

It's Valentine's Week! 
I love a great excuse to have pink everywhere. 
And I love fresh flowers, but rarely have them,
& this is the perfect week to have an arrangement (or two)
to brighten up the apartment. 
I used it as an excuse for a fun manicure this weekend.
my man friend promptly announced that they "messed up my nails" when he saw it 

Whether you celebrate the holiday at all, with girlfriends or man friends,
a heavy dose of pink + bows is always a good thing.


valentines day





modcloth apricot dress with bow {$85}  tech touch gloves {sale $15}  
  c.wonder peplum top{$58} napa leather skinny belt {$68}
  kate spade vase {$140} pearl necklace with bow detail {$128}    

the peplum top + dress are on my serious wishlist.
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Valentine: Pink + Bows . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentine-pink-bows.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...