Wishlist Wednesday

lusts for the week...... 
perfect for winter, spring, and fall. 

I know I have posted like 3 versions of this dress, but I am in love with the Opening Ceremony one and love when I find it in an under $100 version.  
The cutouts are perfect!  

everything about this is perfect.  

the snowy weather is making these sound like heaven.  they'd be perfect inside my boots, or having a clueless moment with a skirt or dress. 


splendid makes the most comfortable clothes, and this is the tank top that would be on constant rotation in my closet. 


perfect crossbody bag

about as far into the "cool" zone as I could go, but with skinny jeans and heels you could change the look entirely.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...