Super Bowl Sunday: Food and Fashion

Sunday Funday has arrived. 

I am torn between who to cheer for this year.  On the one hand Michael Orr plays for the Ravens, 
but the quarterback is also is involved in some murder and takes deer steroids? I don't know..... 
ravens


so murder and deer steroids are no good, and gold is pretty nice, so that makes me want to cheer for the 49ers.  
49ers

red skinny jeans / milly lace blouse / bow ballet flats / chanel necklace  

eh..... whatever.  
food and commercials area all I really care about. 

two treats I may be making today: 
glazed doughnut muffins 
cheesy chicken pesto cups  

who are you cheering for today?
and what super bowl snacks will you be making!? 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Super Bowl Sunday: Food and Fashion . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/super-bowl-sunday-food-and-fashion.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...