Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a great weekend :)

How incredible was the game and the halftime show last night?
 I just couldn't get over it!
Destiny's Child needs to make a permanent reunion ASAP.

Friday we hit up the local bars for some pool and beers,
and watched the Kansas game with friends Saturday.

I think this Hive + Honey coat is my new favorite weekend item. 

find it at piperlime

We ended up staying in for the Superbowl on Sunday because we both had a bit of work to do during the day, so another couple came over and we took it easy.
I made the chicken pesto cups,
which were amazing. and so easy.
 The leftovers today were even great.
And I combined a couple of different recipes and added my own ingredients to make a Hot Taco Dip
I adapted it from this Warm Bean Dip Recipe
which has a much prettier photo. 
My version of the recipe: 
** is what I added
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2 cans (16 ounces, each) refried beans
1 packet taco seasoning
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
**2 cans Rotel 
** one pound ground beef
** Can of corn 

DIRECTIONS:  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning.
Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese in melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.

It was a great way to end a fabulous, snowy weekend.


hope you all had a good monday :) 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...