Friday Randoms

It's Friday!!!! 
this is what I'll look like tonight..... 
and this is what I'll most likely look like tomorrow AM
yep. probably. 
anyways, 

So I finished Grace: A Memoir.....
Am I the only one that was seriously disappointed in this book?? 
It was hours of hearing random photographers names with little snippets of good stories wedged in occasionally.  Bleh.  

I get into bed fairly early.  But I have been staying up crazy late because of these fools: 
Rules of Engagement has taken over my life.
I can't get enough of it.  If you haven't watched it, please do.
It's on for a full hour every night of the week at 9/10. 
and then king of queens comes on and I JUST CANT STOP. 

My new favorite bedtime treat while I watch:
it's amazing. 

I'm so glad I found this stationary website
 from a Peak of Tres Chic's blog this week
 who doesn't love a good drinking card?


I still haven't gotten a case for my computer and it is starting to get really scratched.  Any cute one I have found has been around $75, which I think is just ridiculous, so I was really excited when I found this on Topshop. 

I found it while debating for 30 minutes if I should get this gorgeous purse.  

isn't she pretty? 

I saw this on Pinterest and burst out laughing.
I really hope this is a real book. 
And if so, I should probably read it. 

This 7 move Self workout takes less than 10 minutes,
but it is seriously tough. (curse words tough). 
Gets the workout over fast, and it kept me sore for 3 days.
Do 3x/week on alternating days.

Did you know Equipment makes silk PJ's!?!
 ahhhh

this would be the best valentine's day gift ever. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-randoms_1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...