Friday Randoms

This compilation of "What It's Like to Be a 20 Something as Told By Mean Girls, Bridesmaids, and Girls" is the perfect way to kick off the weekend. 
I picked up 6 of these navy and white striped bins 
from The Container Store
in an attempt to make the back office pretty

seeing everyone write about the One Room Challenge makes me want to quit procrastinating and tackle the few tiny organizational projects I've been putting off for months.  
it's looking better already! 

This snow/rain/slush mixture all week has me ready for shorts season
and this summer I need to get a pair of cutoffs. 
take me here. now. please. 

these in particular. 

a more realistic purchase would be these socks/tights

you can wear flats and heels while still keeping your toesies warm! 
genius. 

This article with 101 Fashion Tips and Tricks Everyone Should Know is filled with useful information.

just a few examples: 
*Remove white deodorant marks from a garment by gently rubbing the protective foam used on hangers against the fabric.
*Despite what it says on the tag, cashmere is best washed by hand. To dry it, use a salad spinner, which releases excess water in seconds.
* Pour a dash of vodka into vase water to extend the life of your flowers.
*To stretch tight shoes, fill two freezer bags with water and place into each shoe. Let it freeze overnight. As the water freezes, it’ll gently expand your shoes.
and the list goes on and on...... 

This skirt is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen

{kate spade checkered sadie skirt}

I want to bake something healthier this weekend than my usual weekend sweet treats, 
and I just came across Multiply Delicious   
and these banana cinnamon muffins are the front contender right now. 

I have a friend's wedding in 2 weeks and I am having a tough time figuring out what to wear for a winter wedding in Chicago. I found a dress on Rent The Runway but I'm not so sure how I feel about it anymore. 
I keep leaning towards black

or lace
or green/emerald 
 how adorable is this dress?
it's just too damn bad flashing your crotch isn't in fashion.
unless your 5 feet nothing, something tells me this wont work.  

happy weekend :) 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-randoms_8.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...